Voki


Get a Voki now!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Reflection for weeks 1 & 2

I have spent countless hours exploring websites, reading articles, blogging, and just playing with the technology tools. I set up a blog and opened a facebook account. As my blog indicates, I have embedded videos from YouTube, created a book using mixbook.com, and learned how to add gadgets into my blog site. I have also spent time reading blogs created in Classroom 2.0 regarding issues related to kindergarten. I also spent a lot of time updating my classroom website. I have found this inclass session to be invaluable as I was able to learn a lot from my peers. I can now add a playlist to my blog as well as utilize the igoogle to organize everything into one site! One of my goals this week is to explore more sites and create a short video for parents to see how students "word stretch," and then, embed this into my website!

No comments:

Post a Comment